May 18, 2017
Coasters should be a staple in any home that has a table or surface that could be ruined by a condensation ring forming around a cool beverage. Using a modern set of concrete coasters in either simple shapes or with combinations of other materials, is a great way to protect your surfaces and add a touch of modern decor to your home. Here are 7 examples of concrete coasters that work for every decor style…
1. These round coasters feature either a pop of color or a touch of metallic on the surface of the concrete to liven up your space or compliment the rest of your decor.
Concrete Coasters from Timberline Studio
2. Black hexagonal concrete coasters with gold painted on a single edge create the perfect modern surface to rest your drinks on.
Black Concrete Hexagon Gold Painted Coasters from MeAConcrete
3. These square concrete coasters have strips of hardwood inlayed in them to add a rustic element to the concrete and help warm it up.
GFRC Concrete Coasters from Bradshaw Designs
4. Square concrete coasters with a hexagonal pattern on the surface add a geometric element to your home and stylishly protect the surfaces in it.
Concrete Hexagon Pattern Coasters from Culinarium
5. These circular concrete coasters feature geometric color blocking on the surface to bring color and fun to your interiors while protecting the surfaces of your tables.
Multi-colored Concrete Coasters from ail+el
6. Simple grey and white, circular marble concrete coasters add style and sophistication to your home decor.
Marbled Concrete Coasters from PanameWorkshop
7. The edges of these circular concrete coasters are slightly raised to provide extra support for the glasses rested on them, and add dimension to the surface.